Safety, sustainability and service solutions for the travel and hospitality industry.
We focus on providing you with comprehensive, integrated solutions for implementing, demonstrating and improving on a best-in-class
SGS Hospitality Solutions address needs related to:
We combine different methodologies, such as performance assessments,certification, testing, and training into a powerful solution.
For more info please click on the Travel & Hospitality Brochure on the left.
We provide the independent technical expertise and advice to:
- Accurately benchmark performance against legal requirements, industry best practice and emerging trends
- Demonstrate complete transparency to all stakeholders
- Ensure concerned establishments meet or exceed expectations
- Receive onsite feedback via our online reporting system
- Target remedial action and improve efficiency and productivity
Our worldwide network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories make it easy to:
- Verify safety and assure quality across a wide-range of food, environmental, consumer and industrial products
- Sample and test to local regulations, brand requirements or in response to incidents
- Detect, locate and assess onsite microbial build up in water treatment and distribution systems to prevent any microbial proliferation
- View reports via our customisable web-based data management solution
A valid certificate issued by SGS helps:
- Demonstrate compliance to the highest levels of performance
- Show stakeholders and guests that you take achieving outstanding results seriously
- Retain trust in your brand
- Differentiate your business and add significant value in a ever more complex market place
SGS Academy, our global network of centres of excellence:
- Offers training to individuals and organisations onsite, offsite, via e-Learning or by blending relevant methodologies
- Identifies gaps in current performance against expected outcomes
- Provides learning programmes including regulations, compliance, management systems, personal development, etc.
- Delivers training leveraging accelerated learning techniques
- Educates on best practices linked to critical issues, such as food safety, allergen, sustainability, energy management or legionella prevention